WAVE | REMOTE POWER SYSTEMS
The WAVE Remote Power Systems by Solarflexion are complete outdoor off-grid solutions that include:
- High Efficient Crystalline Solar Module(s)
- Aluminum Side of Pole Mount (SPM) structure (rated 90 MPH)
- Solid-state PWM Charge Controller - Low Voltage Disconnect and Temp Compensation
- Valve Regulated Gelled-Electrolyte Battery(ies)
- Aluminum Vented Battery/ Control Enclosure with a Lockable Latch (Padlock)
- Circuit Breakers on Array, Battery, and Load Lines
- Terminal Blocks for Array and Load Connects
- Array Output Cable
- Mounting Hardware for 2” or 4” Poles
- Designed to be installed on a 2” or 4” Schedule 40 pole (pole not provided)
- Other Options Available – 120VAC Output - 48VDC - Power over Ethernet (PoE) – Lighting Controls - Meters - Alarms – Remote Monitoring & Control - High Wind Rated Structures - Radio Shelf or Space for Load Equipment - and Many Others
WAVE symbolizes the relationship between Watts, Amps, Volts, to produce Energy utilized in our Remote Power Systems. Solarflexion works with the top manufacturers to ensure our products meet industry standards* and will support your application when sized, designed, installed, and maintained correctly. Most stand-alone off-grid systems are in remote locations, making the dependability of these systems critical. Solarflexion takes pride in the design of each WAVE Remote Power System. Quality, reliability, and satisfaction are always guaranteed.
WAVE Remote Power Systems can be used for all types of applications such as:
Monitoring, Lighting, Security, Utility, SCADA, Traffic Controls, Emergency Power, Oil & Gas, and Many More!
* All Solarflexion off-grid systems are sized per industry standard IEEE 1562 - Using a minimum Array to Load Ratio (ALR) of 1.2, system losses of 10%, and 5 days of battery autonomy.
We provide the best for our customers, so we can provide the best for our families.™
Loads from 1Ah/day to 35Ah/day (10Wh/day to 1000Wh/day)
AH Load: 0
|Peak Sun Hours|