SolarEdge SE9KUS-208-U > 9000 Watt 208VAC Single Phase Grid Tie Inverter
What makes the SolarEdge system unique is its combination of the benefits of inverter-level monitoring and control with a single, central inverter. This allows SolarEdge to offer low costs while still maximizing the output of your solar array, even if there are shading issues or mismatched modules. It should be noted that this product does not work alone; it requires the use of a SolarEdge optimizer on each panel.
The SolarEdge PV inverter combines sophisticated digital control technology with efficient power conversion architecture to achieve superior solar power harvesting and best-in-class reliability. The fixed-voltage technology ensures the solar inverter is always working at its optimal input voltage over a wider range of string lengths and regardless of environmental conditions.
- Superior efficiency (98%)
- Small, lightweight and easy to install on provided bracket
- Built-in module-level monitoring
- Internet connection through Ethernet or Wireless
- Outdoor and indoor installation
- Fixed voltage inverter, DC/AC conversion only
- Integrated AC/DC Safety Switch
A proprietary data monitoring receiver has been integrated into the inverter and aggregates the power optimizer performance data from each PV module. This data can be transmitted to the web and accessed via the SolarEdge Monitoring Portal for performance analysis, fault detection and troubleshooting of PV systems.
Three Phase Inverter Feature highlights:
- Inverters specifically designed to work with power optimizers
- Excellent reliability with standard 12 year warranty (extendable to 20 or 25 years)
- Small, lightweight and easy to install
- Built-in module-level monitoring receiver
- Communication to internet via broadband or wireless ZigBee
- IP65 / NEMA 3R – Outdoor and indoor installation