Morningstar ProStar PS-MPPT-25 > 25 Amp (12/24V) Charge Controller
Voltage:12 and 24
The Prostar MPPT™ solar charge controller with TrakStar Technology™ is an advanced maximum power point tracking (MPPT) battery charger for off-grid photovoltaic (PV) systems up to 1100 watts.
This controller allows two modules in series on a12Vbattery system and two or three modules in series on a24Vbattery system. Detailed battery programming options allow for advanced battery support for the latest Lithium, Nickel Cadmium, and Lead Acid battery types. Automatic PV based lighting load control is provided out of the box.
- High Reliability – conformally coated circuit board and corrosion resistant terminals.
- Maximizes Energy Harvest – using TrakStar MPPT Technology to determine and adjust to the true maximum power point as insolation changes throughout the day.
- High Efficiency across low, medium, and high power levels.
- Data Logging – detailed logging of power and load data confirms performance and helps isolate system inconsistencies.
- Low noise design – meets FCC Class B specifications.
Automatic PV Based Lighting Control – multi-event load control enables powerful options for PV lighting systems and settings can easily be adjusted in the field.
- MODBUS Communications – Solar Industry Standard MODBUS communications protocol allows for easy programming, control, remote data access and charge synchronization with other system hardware.
- High Strength / Polycarbonate Case and extruded aluminum heatsink.
- Self Diagnostics – The ProStar MPPT continuously monitors and reports any internal hardware issues or system problems through its status LED’s, optional display or communication port.
|Custom Discount||Discount (1329)|