Outback Power FWPV6> Combiner Box Integrated with Cable Gland, Accomodates up to Six 600Vdc Rated Fuse Holders
The OutBack Power FLEXware ICS combiner box is a cost-effective integrated solution for solar installations requiring basic combining and overcurrent protection needs.
The FLEXware ICS offers value, simplicity, and ease of installation in a single solution. The pre-integrated design saves labor time in the field and cuts down on installation costs. With the new combiner solution, OutBack achieves another first: a single-brand solution that is UL-1741 listed from roof to battery. This makes OutBack truly “one stop shopping” for any system installer or designer looking for a safe, fully-compliant solution.
- When used with OutBack power conversion and energy storage components, the system will represent the only UL-1741 end-to-end single brand solution
- Easy-to-install fuses offer bi-directional overcurrent protection
- Vertical wall-mount, pole-mount or sloped roof-mount to 14° incline (3 in 12 roof pitch)
- Low-profile design allows for flexible mounting options
- Type 3R, powder-coated aluminum enclosure protects against environmental exposure
- Pre-configured and integrated design reduces installation time in the field