Outback Power SE-420NC-300 (FPR-4048A-19.2kWh) > 4kW FLEXpower Radian & 19.2kWh Battery Storage Package
Outback Power SE-420NC-300 (FPR-4048A-19.2kWh) > 4kW FLEXpower Radian & 19.2kWh Battery Storage System
Manufacture PArt#: SE-420NC-300
Commonly referred to as the SystemEdge Cabin Series. This is an all-in-one package with an 4kW Fully Pre-Wired FLEXpower Radian (part# FPR-4048A-300) and a 19.2kWh Battery Bank with (8) 200NC batteries in an IBR-2-48-175 pre-wired battery rack.
- All-in-one package includes FLEXpower Radian (Radian Series inverter/charger, FLEXmax charge controller and MATE3), EnergyCell RE front terminal batteries and Integrated Battery Rack (IBR)
- Includes FLEXpower Radian (Radian Series inverter/charger, FLEXmax charge controller and MATE 3), EnergyCell RE front terminal batteries and Integrated Battery Rack (IBR)
- Faster installation with a pre-assembled system and fully integrated GS load center can save up to a half day of labor
- Pre-packaged systems available in two sizes offer an easy to order, simplified solution
- IBR is designed to fit below the FLEXpower Radian
- Advanced Grid/Hybrid technology allows for grid-interactive and stand-alone capability in a single unit
- Overcurrent protection on each battery string for added safety and flexibility
OutBack’s Renewable Energy System is an all-in-one package that includes the inverter/charger, balance-of-system components and energy storage.
Everything needed, outside of power sources, is completely integrated—just install the mounting bracket, hang the system on a wall, make the necessary connections and the system is fully operational.
Remote system control and monitoring available through any internet-connected device with OPTICS RE. System carries all necessary ETL certifications and are UL recognized.
Renewable Energy System Applications:
- SE-420NC-300 for 19.2kWh of battery storage (formerly part#: FPR-4048A): Ideal for smaller power grid-tied applications with battery backup or stand-alone applications — including homes, cabins, remote communication sites with up to one day of autonomy.
- SE-830NC-300 for 28.8kWh of battery storage (formerly part#: FPR-8048A): Ideal for medium-power grid-tied with battery backup or stand-alone applications — including larger homes and light commercial backup power systems.