OutBack Power FP1-VFXR3024E > 3000 Watt 24V FLEXpower ONE Fully Pre-Wired Single Inverter System
FLEXpower ONE Fully Pre-wired and Factory Tested Single FXR Inverter Systems 230VAC. Grid and Grid Tied in one w/ advacned features. Sealed, 230Vac / 60Hz(50Hz) selectable
FLEXpower One, 3.0kW-24Vdc solution, single VFXR3024E, prewired AC and DC boxes with 120Vac Bypass, NEME 5-15R Outlet, 250A DC breaker, GFDI, 80Amp charge controller breaker, Mate 3 HUB 10.3, RTS, FLEXmax 80, FLEXnet DC and surge protector
- Factory tested, pre-wired and pre-configured systems
- Fast installation—just hang on the wall with the bracket (included) and make connections
- Off-grid and grid-tied functionality in one flexible system
- Powerful system in a compact, space-saving footprint
- Field-upgradable software
- Ample AC and DC breaker provisions
- GridZero technology effectively lets users “zero out” the utility grid if enough renewables are present, reducing or even eliminating grid dependence
- Advanced Battery Charging (ABC) supports a wide range of battery technologies including lithium-ion
- All components carry necessary ETL certifications
OutBack’s pre-assembled and pre-wired FLEXpower systems are now equipped with the updatedFXR Series Grid/Hybrid inverter/chargers. This means that the most advanced Grid/Hybrid inverter features are now available on the industry’s most trusted and proven systems platform, for unmatched flexibility and value.
- 6 models available for 120VAC or 230VAC applications, ranging from 2500W to 3600W.
- 50Hz/60Hz selectable for regional diversity.
- Programmable for seven different modes including GridZero ,which blends utility power and stored renewable energy, minimizing grid dependence; also Support Mode for seamless generator integration.
- Advanced Battery Charging (ABC) with expanded charging voltages and time parameters accommodates charging profiles of new and emerging storage technologies including Lithium Ion, and Aqueous types.
- Field-upgradability eliminates system down-time for critical updates.
- Remote system control and monitoring available through any internet-enabled device with OPTICS RE.
The FLEXpower ONE FXR Series is ideal for residential and commercial applications including cabins, vacation homes, farm buildings, remote communications sites and back-up power systems, with all necessary components integrated into a compact hang-on-the-wall system with a minimal footprint.