Class 1 Division 2
(C1D2) Off-Grid Solar Power Systems for Hazardous Locations
These systems are designed, engineered, and ETL certified for Class 1 Division 2 Hazardous Locations & Projects. Each kit includes components with the highest quality industry standards rated by Underwriters Laboratories (UL), Factory Mutual Research (FM), and the Commission of the European Communities (CEC) in Europe. The enclosures are engineered to meet National Electrical Manufacturers Association (NEMA) ratings for hazardous locations.
Our C1D2 systems are available in both 12V and 24V with solar arrays ranging from 10 - 600W.
Some commonly known industries and projects revolved around C1D2 systems are Oilfield Services, Gas Pipelines, Off-Shore Drilling, Injection Sites, Wellhead Locations and Related Oil and Gas Service Companies, and more!
If your project requires Class 1 Division 2 certified ratings please browse our product offerings below, or contact sales at 800-942-2424 for a custom engineered solution.
Our Class 1 Division 2 (C1D2) System Features:
- Enclosures are pre-assembled and pre-wired for quality control and quick installation
- Systems mount onto 2 - 4” Schedule 40 pole
- Panel arrays range from 10 - 600W
- Battery capacities range from 100 - 400AH
- Systems available in 12V or 24V DC
- Batteries are maintenance-free VRLA (Valve Regulated Lead Acid), for deep cycle operation and extended life in solar applications
- Charge regulators include Low Voltage Disconnect (LVD) and temperature compensation
- Enclosures are powder coated aluminum for corrosion resistance and include pad-lockable hasps
- Circuit breakers provide short circuit protection
- Systems are designed for Class 1 Division 2 Certified PV modules (sold separately)