MK Deka Battery 8GGC2 > 6 Volt 180 Amp Hour GEL Battery
Part Number: 8GGC2-DEKA
Manufacturer: MK Battery
Length: 10.26 IN
Width: 7.09 IN
Thickness: 11.06 IN
20 Hr Rate: 180Ah
PDF-Datasheet: Download Here
MK /DEKA batteries are made in the United States in a factory that exceeds all environmental regulations and takes pride in their recycling efforts, products, and people.
Advanced American Technology and the use of the most modern computer-aided design and manufacturing techniques combine to make MK / Deka Solar batteries the standard by which all other solar batteries are measured. Our Solar VRLA Sealed Batteries are the best the PV / Solar Battery market has to offer.
About MK Battery
MK Battery provides the highest quality and most environmentally responsible sealed battery solutions for specialized deep-cycle and standby power applications. We take pride in our dedicated people and in our total commitment to offering the most reliable products, world-class service and support, and maximum overall value to the diverse markets we serve.
MK Battery is one of the largest sealed lead acid battery suppliers in North America.
The Benefits of an MK / Deka Solar Gel Battery
- Completely maintenance free. Sealed construction eliminates periodic watering, corrosive acid fumes and spills.
- Electrolyte will not stratify, no equalization charging required. Allows faster recharge.
- Increases durability and deep cycle ability for heavy demand applications.
Less than 2% per month stand loss means little deterioration during transport and storage.
- Individual plate formation (IPF®) ensures voltage matching between cells.
- Transports easily and safely by air. No special containers needed.
- Quality construction ensures reliable performance.
- GEL Monobloc batteries have been tested to IEC-61427.