8320 Watt (8.3kW) Solar Microinverter Kit (Poly Panels)
What is included in my kit?
Canadian Solar MAXpower320 Watt Clear Frame Polycrystalline Solar Panels: 26 panels, 320 Watt premium quality polycrystalline solar panels with a 25 year warranty.
- Chilicon Microinverters Made and designed in the USA: Chilicon Power CP-250E inverter performance leads the industry with sustained power production of 285 watts AC which provides well scaled output power compatibility for 60-cell and 72-cell modules up to 330W DC STC.
- Wireless Monitoring Gateway System: 7 Touchscreen LCD Gateway allows this system to be the latest and greatest technology on the market for monitoring your solar system.
Made in the U.S.A. Racking System & Attachments: The best value to the solar industry in terms of quality, price, and service; ensuring long-term product quality and safety. As an added assurance, all racking systems are fully engineered and tested. This has resulted in zero product failures, even through Florida hurricanes and major California earthquakes. Includes attachments, rails, mid clamps, end clamps, splices, lugs, cable clips, sealant, nuts and bolts.
System Sizing, Design, & Analysis: Our specialists can help to size and design a system tailored to meet your energy usage and budget goals. Whether you want to offset your usage 100%, 80%,or 50% we can help you. Our consultative approach allows us to educate you about your solar requirements, help you understand the financial incentives available, and analyze your return on investment so that you can make the best decision for your family.
Installation Manuals and How to Guides: (emailed in .pdf copies). Complete installation manuals with step by step instructions to install each component.
Optional upgrades or components: Each kit has a series of upgrades that can be purchased according to the customer’s desire.
- Decorative Array Skirting gives a flush finished look to the bottom row closest to your roof’s eave.
- Disconnects (AC Disconnect is used to combine the multiple strings in the solar array)
- Solar Ready Main Service Panel upgrade: Used for homes that need solar but don’t have an adequate main service panel
Why Choose Microinverters over other solar technology?
Click here for more information.